Friday, August 10, 2007

Swimming into August

Here are some pictures from July including her tenth month birthday. The swimming picture is my favorite--not that it is the best picture, but it reminds me of how much she enjoys the water. We took her into a nice heated pool on a boiling hot day in early July and she was a little nervous at first. She fussed a bit at the water, but then she realized she wasn't going to sink and I wasn't going to let her go and she started kicking around. Then she realized it was fun and the water was beautiful and warm. I then pulled her around the pool for an hour in her little floaty whale. We did the same thing a few weeks later at the neighbors' house and she didn't even hesitate--she just started kicking around immediately. We were in the water more than an hour that time--so long that her little fingers were pruney and her shoulders were a little cold. But she loved every minute of it and would have stayed longer if it wasn't time for dinner.

Enjoy the pictures. I have some more from early August. I'll put those up soon.

Swimming With Mom -- )This is her serious look that she uses to study new things.)


Another Evening Outside Before the Bath


Big Smile with MomMom's New Shirt


Wrestling Lessons


Fun at the Park
One...


Two...


Three....


Getting Closer to a Year


More soon...

No comments: