Monday, February 18, 2008

Mid February--Heading Towards a Year and a Half

I have a lot of good pictures from the weekend trips to the zoo and a Sunday outing to the park in nearby Winters. I can't pick just the right picture so I am going to upload all of them.

She is saying "baby" these days but it sounds more like bay-beeee and it describes anybody under the age of 20. It is cute though and was probably her first word that she wasn't just imitating. She followed that with "dada", "wee wee" (anything bathroom related and "baybo" which is Rachel's way of saying rainbow when she sees a small rainbow on her tub. She's working hard on her words and we are enjoying every minute of that.

Here are the pictures. Enjoy..


Pointing at the Giraffes


Big Guys

Looking at the Red Pandas at the Sacramento Zoo


Pointing at the Baboons


Walking with Dad


New Ideas


Treasures


More Treasure


Keeping the Treasure for Later


Hi


Testing the Ledge


Learning Balance


The Edge


Discussion with Mommy


Testing Stairs


Time to Go Home


More soon...

1 comment:

fonsfamily said...

Cute pictures. Amelia enjoyed them too.

Nancy and crew